HM Government have announced that as from 3rd of December Warwickshire will be placed in TIER 3 restrictions –
Tier 3 – Very High Alert: what it means:
- All shops can stay open
- You can meet with others in public outdoor places, such as beaches or parks, but only in groups of up to six people
- You must not meet socially indoors or in most outdoor places with anybody you do not live with, or who is not in your support bubble, this includes in any private garden or at most outdoor venues
- Areas should only be at this level for 28 days then a review should take place
- You should maintain social distancing from anyone not in your household or support bubble
- People can’t stay overnight somewhere outside of their local area unless needed for work, education or similar
- Accommodation will be closed in these areas except for specific reasons
- Pubs, cafes and restaurants must close except for takeaway, click-and-collect, drive-through or delivery services.
- You should work from home where possible
- Businesses such as hair, beauty and nail salons can stay open
- People are advised against travelling out of their area
- You should still wear a face covering
- Public buildings such as libraries can open
- Up to 15 people can attend a wedding ceremony or civil partnership but no reception is allowed
- Up to 30 people can attend someone’s funeral and up to 15 people can attend someone’s wake
- Gyms, pools, and leisure facilities can open
Warwickshire, Coventry and Solihull Category: Very high (tier 3)
Rates: The case rate remains very high (though falling) across this area at 236/100,000. The case rate in over 60s remains very high at 182/100,000. There is a clear upward trend in case rates in over 60s in 3 of the 7 local authority areas. Positivity is 9.0%. The pressure on the local NHS remains high.
More information on how this may impact on Henley will be posted.
Ray Evans – Clerk 26.11.2020