Alcester Police North SNT. Latest Weekly Report. Sunday 28th February 2021
This is our latest weekly report and prompt to see if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns for the Alcester Police North SNT. Thank you to those that have contacted the Team this week. If you would like to be removed from this local email circulation list, please let me know asap.
For operational and privacy reasons not all the incidents that occur on the Alcester area are listed in this report. Please remember to report any anti-social behaviour, suspicious activity or crimes to us as soon as possible – this can be done via the 101 and 999 telephone numbers or if not an emergency via our online reporting forms that can be found on our website.
Incidents of a public interest from the last week:-
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Farm premises, Coughton. Three males disturbed on private land. They left in a light coloured van when they realised they had been spotted. Details of possible registration number passed to police. The males may have been attempting to steal fuel from the site. 7.20pm Sunday 21st February. 0316 21/02/2021
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Middletown Lane, Sambourne. Vehicle (possibly a dark coloured Ford Ranger) seen to stop by private drive and the occupants were then seen to look at the vehicles parked. 4pm Thursday 25th February. 0345 25/02/2021
- *Theft and Assault. Store, Studley. Male and female have entered the store and have stolen various items by way of shoplifting. When they were leaving they have then been challenged by staff and the female has told them to get back while threatening them with a hypodermic needle. Man – white male, 5’ 10”, stocky build, black baseball cap, wearing a grey jumper and grey joggers. Woman – white female, 5’ 6”, wearing a purple coat. 7.55pm Tuesday 23rd February. 0324 23/02/2021
- *Anti-Social Behaviour, Station Road, Henley. Report of black and red quad bike being ridden up and down the road causing a general nuisance. 5.20pm Saturday 27th February. 0319 27/02/2021
- *Vehicle Crime. Whitley Road, Henley. Secure white Ford Transit van stolen. Last seen being pushed into Arden Road by four males. 10.15pm Tuesday 23rd February. 0366 23/02/2021. Crime No: 23/6641/21
- *Vehicle Crime. Castle Road, Henley. Secure white Ford Transit van stolen. Seen being pushed away then engine started. Headed towards main road. Van had gym equipment inside. 10.15pm Tuesday 23rd February. 0366 23/02/2021. Crime No: 23/6776/21
- *Theft. Shop, High Street, Henley. Male and female have entered the shop and have stolen various items by way of shoplifting. They have then left the area in a White Hyundai which a registration number possibly ending in ‘UNL’. 4.30pm Tuesday 23rd February. 0240 23/02/2021
- *Vehicle Crime. Mount Road, Henley. Secure works van entered and various items stolen including three Dewalt tool boxes. Between 19th & 21st February. 0138 22/02/2021
- *Anti-Social Behaviour. Earlswood Lakes area. Several calls again this week reporting vehicles & quad bikes being used in an anti-social manner around the lakes. Caller also reporting that the occupants of some of these vehicles are smoking cannabis. Ongoing situation. Regular patrols being made by the SNT and Patrol units.
- *Vehicle Crime. Shutt Lane, Earlswood. Grey Ifor Williams trailer unhitched and stolen. Between 11.15am and 12.35pm Thursday 25th February. 0178 25/02/2021
If you have any questions regarding the above please contact us on the details below or via the Warwickshire Police website. If you would like to be removed from the Teams email circulation list – please let us know.
ALCESTER POLICE NORTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Team email – Alcesternorth.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sgt 1215 Stacey Naughton email@example.com
PCSO 6273 Aadila Hussain – Aadila.firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6330 Sanjay Singh – email@example.com
PCSO 6350 Brooke Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Alcester Police Office Phone Number – 01789 444816 (not to be used for emergencies or priority calls. Always report incidents on 101). Online reporting services are also available on our website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
Twitter – @AlcesterCops
Facebook – Alcester Police
Instagram – southwarwickshiresnts
Website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
We do not monitor our social media pages, so please do not use them to report incidents or to pass on important information. Please call us on 101, 999 or use the online reporting forms as required.