Alcester Police North SNT. Latest Weekly Report. Sunday 15th August 2021
This is our latest weekly report and prompt to see if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns for the Alcester Police North SNT. Thank you to those that have contacted the Team this week. If you would like to be removed from this local email circulation list, please let me know asap.
For operational and privacy reasons not all the incidents that occur on the Alcester area are listed in this report. Please remember to report any anti-social behaviour, suspicious activity or crimes to us as soon as possible – this can be done via the 101 and 999 telephone numbers or if not an emergency via our online reporting forms that can be found on our website.
Incidents of a public interest from the last week:-
- *Vehicle Crime. Station Road, Studley. Both number plates stolen from car. Between 12th & 13th August. 0078 13/08/2021
- *Anti-Social Behaviour. Foster Avenue, Studley. Group of youngsters on the roofs of the garages. Caller concerned that they will fall through and get hurt. Ongoing problem. Youths spoken to by police and advised regards their behaviour. 8.50pm Thursday 12th August. 0401 12/08/2021
- *Anti-Social Behaviour. Pool Road, Studley. Group of youngsters shouting and screaming and generally being a nuisance. Caller said that they could also smell cannabis. 10.40pm Wednesday 11th August. 0414 11/08/2021
- *Robbery. Camp Lane, Henley. Several offenders have forced their way into the property and the occupants have been injured while items stolen. Enquiries are ongoing with this offence and any CCTV, witnesses or drivers that may have dashcam footage of the area showing vehicles or pedestrians in the area of the Lane are sought. Around 5am Tuesday 10th August. 0027 10/08/2021
- *Theft. High Street, Henley. Two women have stolen various items by way of shoplifting from shop. They left the area in an “electric blue” Peugeot 206 that was parked nearby. 8.45pm Monday 9th August. 0359 09/08/2021
- *Burglary. Broad Lane, Tanworth. House entered and wallet stolen. Between 12 midday and 5pm Tuesday 10th August. 0111 11/08/2021
- *Burglary. Henley Road, Ullenhall. Hole cut in garage door with the intention of gaining entry. This was not achieved and nothing is believed stolen. Possibly occurred at 3.05am Wednesday 11th August. 0073 11/08/2021
- *Vehicle Crime. Car Park, Chapel Lane, Ullenhall. Spare wheel stolen from under Land Rover Discovery. Between 27th & 28th July. Found missing and reported 11th August. 0070 11/08/2021
Welcome to Warwickshire Connected – Get connected with what is happening in your local area, keep up to date and get involved in shaping what goes on where you live or work. Warwickshire Connected is a free messaging service brought to you by Warwickshire Police where you decide when and how you hear about the issues that matter most to you, whether that be getting regular crime updates, the latest information on ongoing incidents and emergencies or learning more about what your local police are doing. This is also the place where you can get involved in helping to make your local area a safer place, tell us what police should be doing in your area, shape the initiatives that help to keep people and property safe and tell us what matters are causing your communities harm. Sign up here – https://www.warwickshireconnected.com/#SignUp
Make The Right Call – To help people contact the right service first time, there are a number of pages on our website which advise who the best agency is to speak to on issues including fly-tipping, noise complaints and parking, as well as reporting abuse on social media – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/police-forces/warwickshire-police/areas/warwickshire-police/campaigns/campaigns/2019/make-the-right-call/
You can also play our interactive game to give you an idea of the daily pressures on our control room and encourage our communities to #MakeTheRightCall The game uses examples of genuine 999 and 101 calls received by police which players must decide how to respond to against the clock. The options are to deploy officers, resolve over the phone, refer to a partner agency or take no action. Click her to play – https://warwickshirepolice.github.io/MakeTheRightCall/
Issues that are a police matter should be reported to us as soon as possible. Where there is a threat to life or an active crime in progress the 999 system can be used. Issues that are not an emergency can be reported to us on the 101 system or via our online reporting forms – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/ The quicker you tell us about an issue the quicker the incident can be reviewed and actioned appropriately.
ALCESTER POLICE NORTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Team email – Alcesternorth.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sgt 1685 David Ebbs David.Ebbs@warwickshire.pnn.police.uk
PC 1329 Steven Hope email@example.com
PCSO 6273 Aadila Hussain – Aadila.firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6330 Sanjay Singh – email@example.com
PCSO 6350 Brooke Avery firstname.lastname@example.org
Alcester Police Office Phone Number – 01789 444816 (not to be used for emergencies or priority calls. Always report incidents on 101). Online reporting services are also available on our website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
Twitter – @AlcesterCops
Facebook – Alcester Police
Instagram – southwarwickshiresnts
Website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
We do not monitor our social media pages, so please do not use them to report incidents or to pass on important information. Please call us on 101, 999 or use the online reporting forms as required.