Alcester Police SNTs. Latest Weekly Report. Sunday 17th April 2022
This is our latest combined weekly report and prompt to see if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns for the Alcester Police Safer Neighbourhood Teams. Thank you to those that have contacted the Teams this week. If you would like to be removed from this local email circulation list, please let me know asap. This report will also be sent out on the Warwickshire Connected alert system.
For operational and privacy reasons not all the incidents that occur on the Alcester area are listed in this report, although they are recorded on police systems. Please remember to report any anti-social behaviour, suspicious activity or crimes to us as soon as possible – this can be done via the 101 and 999 telephone numbers or if not an emergency via our online reporting forms that can be found on our website. If you have any information or cctv footage that may relate to the incidents listed, please contact us.
Incidents of a public interest from the last week:-
- *Suspicious Circumstances & Vehicle Crime. Cross Road, Alcester – area behind junction with Priory Road. Males in a black / dark coloured Ford Kuga seen acting suspiciously near to other parked vehicles. A rear number plate was then also stolen from a vehicle. 6.10pm Thursday 14th April. 0267 14/04/2022
- *Attempt Burglary. Gunnings Road, Alcester. White Male seen to approach property and then try to open the garage door and garden gate. between 10/04/2022 03:25:00 and 10/04/2022 03:27. Crime No: 23/15582/22
- *Vehicle Crime. Arden Business Centre, Alcester. Three camper vans that have been located outside of business have been broken into and three fridges stolen. took place on 12/04/2022 09:30. 0082 12/04/2022
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Newport Drive, Alcester. Male seen going to addresses asking if vehicles were for sale. Same male was seen last week asking the same questions. Monday 11th April. 0217 11/04/2022
- *Theft. Precision Way, Alcester. On 2 separate occasions Friday 09/04/2022 at 2030hrs a white Ford Transit van was seen pulling up to the gates of the yard. A male has got out the van and has cut the padlock. The van has entered, driven around to where the scrap metal is kept male suspects have started to pick up some aluminium security lights have come on the males have driven off leaving the aluminium behind. On the second occasion 10/04/2022 20:00hrs the same white Ford Transit has driven around the yard, male suspects stay in the van this time as believed unable to locate any aluminium.
- *Damage. Birmingham Road, Bearley. Padlock was cut off gate leading to fields growing crops and an unknown vehicle was driven all across the fields, causing damage to the crops. occurred between Tue 05/04/2022 23:00 and Wed 06/04/2022 04:00. Crime No: 23/14646/22
- *Vehicle Interference. Trust Cottages, Sambourne Lane, Sambourne. Offenders have approached a secure and unattended Ford Transit that was parked outside the home address, The rear door on the van has been tampered with in an attempt to gain entry into the vehicle. The offenders have then been disturbed and have made off in a dark 4X4 vehicle. occurred on Thu 14/04/2022 18:15. 0278 14/04/2022
- *Theft. Store, Alcester Road, Studley. Male offender has entered the store and has stolen various items by way of shoplifting. He left in a White Audi with a registration number starting ‘YC65’. occurred on Fri 15/04/2022 18:00. Crime No: 23/15496/22.
- *ASB. Allendale Avenue, Studley. Report of a motorcycle being driven up and down the road. The passengers did not have helmets. Causing a general nuisance. 2pm Tuesday 12th April. 0181 12/04/2022
- *Vehicle Crime. Car park, Stratford Road, Wootton Wawen. Offender(s) have gained entry to a white Ford transit Connect van by cutting a hole next to the handle/lock on the door. Various tools have then been stolen. occurred on Thu 14/04/2022 18:45. 0277 14/04/2022
- *Attempt Burglary. Cherry Orchard, Henley. Damage caused to rear door of property possibly with the intention of gaining entry. This was not achieved. Between 8th & 9th April. 0268 09/04/2022
- *Vehicle Interference. School Road, Henley. Secure works van damaged by offenders trying to gain entry. The locks and bonnet were attacked before an unknown chemical substance was thrown over the vehicle. Nothing believed stolen at the time. Occurred between 08/04/2022 17:00:00 and 10/04/2022 11:00. 0166 10/04/2022
- *Vehicle Crime. Bates Lane, Tanworth. On 13/04 between approx. 1500hrs to 1830hrs unknown suspect(s) have approached the IP’s vehicle parked outside a property and have gained access inside by cutting a ‘gash’ in the door panel with an unknown instrument. Once inside the vehicle the unknown suspect(s) have removed various items before making off in an unknown direction. occurred between Wed 13/04/2022 15:00 and Wed 13/04/2022 18:30. 0284 13/04/2022
- *Damage. Foreshaw Heath Lane, Earlswood. Unknown vehicle has hit the electrical gates at property and has caused damage to the motor/sensor. Specialist repair engineer has confirmed damage. occurred between Sun 10/04/2022 00:01 and Mon 11/04/2022 23:59. Crime No: 23/15012/22
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Ullenhall. Two male offenders disturbed trying to gain access to JCB. They made off when challenged. 2.15am Thursday 14th April. 0147 15/04/2022
ALCESTER POLICE NORTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Team email – Alcesternorth.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sgt 1685 David Ebbs David.Ebbs@warwickshire.pnn.police.uk
PC 1329 Steven Hope email@example.com
PCSO 6330 Sanjay Singh – firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6350 Brooke Avery email@example.com
ALCESTER POLICE SOUTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Team email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sgt 1685 David Ebbs David.Ebbs@warwickshire.pnn.police.uk
PC 1672 Rob Davies – email@example.com
PCSO 6327 Carolyn Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6111 Gary Johnson-Jones email@example.com
Alcester Office – 01789 444816
Always report an active crime on 999. Non-emergency calls can be made on 101. Online reporting services are also available on our website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/ro/report/
Twitter – @AlcesterCops
Facebook – Alcester Police
Instagram – southwarwickshiresnts
We do not monitor our social media accounts or the local online pages, so always contact us using 101, 999 or via the online forms as required.