Alcester Police North SNT. Latest Weekly Report. Sunday 3rd January 2021
This is our latest weekly report and prompt to see if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns for the Alcester Police North SNT. Thank you to those that have contacted the Team this week. If you would like to be removed from this local email circulation list, please let me know asap.
For operational and privacy reasons not all the incidents that occur on the Alcester area are listed in this report. Please remember to report any anti-social behaviour, suspicious activity or crimes to us as soon as possible – this can be done via the 101 and 999 telephone numbers or if not an emergency via our online reporting forms that can be found on our website.
Incidents of a public interest from the last week:-
- *Anti-Social Behaviour / Damage. Sambourne Lane, Coughton. Quad bike seen on private newly seeded land causing damage and generally being a nuisance. When challenged the persons with the quad became abusive and put the quad into the rear of a silver van and drove off. Registration number passed to police. A people carrier type vehicle was also at the location and drove off at the same time. 3.40pm Sunday 27th December. 0208 27/12/2020
- *Attempt Robbery. Store, Studley. Male shoplifter confronted by staff. The offender has produced a screwdriver and has threatened the staff and a brief struggle as occurred. Described as a white male, 5’ 7”, slim build, late 40’s, fine blond thin hair, wearing a blue hooded coat, grey joggers, black trainers and carrying a ‘footlocker’ bag. 1.30pm Wednesday 30 December. 0220 30/12/2020. Reported at 5.25pm 30th.
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Private land, Morton Bagot. Vehicle heard racing about on land. Last seen heading towards Studley / Redditch. Silver Mitsubishi with a registration number ending in ‘AXK’. For people on board. 11pm Wednesday 30th December. 0334 30/12/2020
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Ullenhall. Four males in their early 20’s seen on private land taking photos of house. When challenged they said that they didn’t see any signs to say it was private property. No vehicle seen. No further offences disclosed at the time. 2.20pm Wednesday 30th December. 0150 30/12/2020
- *Anti-Social Behaviour. Buttermilk Lane, Yarningale Common. Two 4×4’s, buggy and a quad seen using the Lane and footpath, causing damage and generally being a nuisance. This has happened before and the caller was concerned that it could become on ongoing problem. Registration numbers passed to police. 6.30pm Monday 28th December. 0236 28/12/2020
If you have any questions regarding the above please contact us on the details below or via the Warwickshire Police website. If you would like to be removed from the Teams email circulation list – please let us know
ALCESTER POLICE NORTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Team email – Alcesternorth.email@example.com
PC 427 Sue Blundell – Sue.firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6273 Aadila Hussain – Aadila.email@example.com
CSO 6330 Sanjay Singh – firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6350 Brooke Taylor email@example.com
PCSO 6336 Mark Lucas firstname.lastname@example.org (Covers both North & South areas)
Alcester Police Office Phone Number – 01789 444816 (not to be used for emergencies or priority calls. Always report incidents on 101). Online reporting services are also available on our website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
Twitter – @AlcesterCops
Facebook – Alcester Police
Instagram – southwarwickshiresnts
Website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
We do not monitor our social media pages, so please do not use them to report incidents or to pass on important information. Please call us on 101, 999 or use the online reporting forms as required.