This is our latest weekly report and prompt to see if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns for the Alcester Police North SNT. Thank you to those that have contacted us this week. If you need to be removed from this email circulation list, please let me know asap.
Incidents of a public interest from the last week:-
- *Theft. Allendale Crescent, Studley. A JD Sports pump bag containing a HP laptop has been taken while the owner was packing their car in Crescent.
- *Vehicle Crime. Watts Road, Studley. Theft of works van and trailer. 1.40am Thursday 26th September. 0045 26/09/2019
- *Burglary. Green Lane, Studley. Outbuildings broken into. Unsure if anything stolen at time of report. Between 11pm 25th and 12.15am 26th September. 0001 26/09/2019
- *Theft. Shop, Alcester Road, Studley. Man and woman have entered the store and after putting items in a bag have left without offering payment. Man described as a white male, late 30’s early 40’s, short grey hair, beard, bandage on leg, wearing a black hooded jacket. Woman described as a white female, early 30’s, blond hair in dreadlocks, wearing a bright yellow jacket. 8.20pm Tuesday 24th September. 0447 24/09/2019
- *Theft. Birmingham Road, Mappleborough Green. Two garden figures stolen by way of shoplifting. 18” Gorilla and a 2’ Dragon. The first offender who walked out with these items before running off is described as a white male, mid to late 40’s, goatee beard, wearing a shirt and tie. The second offender who was nearby and left the store at the same time, drove off in a Silver Nissan Micra with a registration number ending in ‘LHB’. He is described as a white male, short stocky build, shaved head, stubble, wearing red t-shirt and jeans. The first offender is eventually seen also getting into the Micra further down the road. 3pm Saturday 21st September. 0079 23/09/2019. (Reported on the 23rd)
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Alcester Road, Beoley. White van with Irish number plates seen to drive onto private property. The two white male occupants got out and had a look around before driving off again. No offences disclosed at the time. 7.10am Tuesday 24th September. 0181 24/09/2019
- *Vehicle Crime. Morton Bagot. Secure Grey Land Rover Discovery stolen from field while event was taking place. Between 21st & 22nd September. 0234 22/09/2019
- *Vehicle Crime. High Street, Henley. Offender(s) have gained entry to works van and have then tried to start the vehicle by accessing the steering lock and wiring. This was unsuccessful. Between 24th & 25th September. 0322 25/09/2019
- *Burglary. Aspley Heath Lane, Tanworth. Offender(s) have entered a house while the occupants were asleep and have stolen a purse and car keys. Subsequently a BMW was then also stolen from the address. Between 9.30pm 28th and 1.30am 29th September. 0027 29/09/2019
- *Vehicle Crime. Private car park in Ullenhall. Front and rear number plates stolen from car. Overnight 24th & 25th September. 0049 25/09/2019
- *Vehicle Crime. Car Park, Stratford Road, Hockley Heath. Secure works van entered and have stolen a 9” Makita Grinder. Overnight 24th & 25th September. 0082 25/09/2019
- *Vehicle Crime. Car Park, Stratford Road, Hockley Heath. Secure works van entered and various Makita tools stolen. Overnight 24th & 25th September. 0069 25/09/2019
Reporting Incidents and Suspicious Circumstances – We always recommend that if you have a crime to report or if you see something that is suspicious, you call straight away on 101 or 999 as required. The quicker the information is received by our communication call handlers the better chance we have to check the details in ‘real time’ allowing the most suitable response to be given. We know in the past that incidents of anti-social behaviour and suspicious activity have been put onto Facebook but no calls to the police have been made.
New Website – Our new website is now up and running and offers lots of information that you will find useful. It also allows you to report and request certain information online. Check out the website using this link – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/