Alcester Police North SNT. Latest Weekly Report. Sunday 14th February 2021
This is our latest weekly report and prompt to see if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns for the Alcester Police North SNT. Thank you to those that have contacted the Team this week. If you would like to be removed from this local email circulation list, please let me know asap.
For operational and privacy reasons not all the incidents that occur on the Alcester area are listed in this report. Please remember to report any anti-social behaviour, suspicious activity or crimes to us as soon as possible – this can be done via the 101 and 999 telephone numbers or if not an emergency via our online reporting forms that can be found on our website.
Incidents of a public interest from the last week:-
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Coughton. Male seen in private secure compound. The man then left and got into a waiting vehicle that then drove off. 8.15pm Wednesday 10th February. 0338 10/02/2021
- *Anti-Social Behaviour. Fields, Coughton. Report of an off road bike riding on private property. Generally causing a nuisance. The bike was removed from a blue fiat van that had arrived a few minutes before. 3.25pm Sunday 7th February. 0189 07/02/2021
- *Vehicle Crime. Spernal. Entry made to Land Rover and damage caused to steering lock and ignition. Between 1am and 9.30am Friday 12th February. 0085 12/02/202
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Alcester Road, Studley. Two males seen acting suspiciously at the rear of delivery vehicle while it was at store. The men may have been trying to open the vehicle doors. Nothing believed stolen at the time. 2.45pm Wednesday 10th February. 0200 10/02/2021
- *Burglary Business. Store, Studley. Alarm activation at store which was then found to be insecure. Two further calls then received regarding a male acting suspiciously in the area. Area search made and male offender found and arrested on suspicion of burglary. Enquiries ongoing. 0329 07/02/2021
- *Damage. Snitterfield Road, Bearley. A vehicle has driven onto cricket pitch and has done various hand brake turns etc. damaged the field. Overnight 8th & 9th February. 0126 09/02/2021
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Bearley Green, Bearley. White van and people seen acting suspiciously in the road. A male from the van seen on driveways with a torch. No offences disclosed at the time. 2.50am Monday 8th February. 0029 08/02/2021
- *Theft. Wawensmere Road, Wootton Wawen. Red Trailer stolen from secure area. Between 8th & 11th February. 0111 11/02/2021
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Blackford Close, Henley. White van and male seen acting suspiciously in the area. The man said that he was doing a fence survey for the housing association. This was checked and they had no knowledge of anyone doing a survey. No further offences disclosed at the time. 12 midday Thursday 11th February. 0185 11/02/2021
- Suspicious Circumstances. High Croft, Claverdon. White high top van seen parked in the road. Lights were on but the registration number could not be seen. Vehicle left after a couple of minutes and turned back onto the Henley Road. Caller concerned that it had no reason to be in the cul-de-sac. No offences disclosed at the time. 3.30am Monday 8th February. 0037 08/02/2021
If you have any questions regarding the above please contact us on the details below or via the Warwickshire Police website. If you would like to be removed from the Teams email circulation list – please let us know.
ALCESTER POLICE NORTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Team email – Alcesternorth.email@example.com
Sgt 1215 Stacey Naughton firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6273 Aadila Hussain – Aadila.email@example.com
PCSO 6330 Sanjay Singh – firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6350 Brooke Taylor email@example.com
Alcester Police Office Phone Number – 01789 444816 (not to be used for emergencies or priority calls. Always report incidents on 101). Online reporting services are also available on our website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
Twitter – @AlcesterCops
Facebook – Alcester Police
Instagram – southwarwickshiresnts
Website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
We do not monitor our social media pages, so please do not use them to report incidents or to pass on important information. Please call us on 101, 999 or use the online reporting forms as required.