Alcester Police North SNT. Latest Weekly Report. Sunday 22nd August 2021
This is our latest weekly report and prompt to see if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns for the Alcester Police North SNT. Thank you to those that have contacted the Team this week. If you would like to be removed from this local email circulation list, please let me know asap.
For operational and privacy reasons not all the incidents that occur on the Alcester area are listed in this report. Please remember to report any anti-social behaviour, suspicious activity or crimes to us as soon as possible – this can be done via the 101 and 999 telephone numbers or if not an emergency via our online reporting forms that can be found on our website.
Incidents of a public interest from the last week:-
- *Theft. Coughton. Secure compound entered. A caravan at the location has then also been broken into and various items stolen including two televisions, light switches, cushion covers and parts of the shower system. Between 16th July and 21st August. 0357 21/08/2021
- *Vehicle Crime. Wood Terrace, Sambourne. Number plates stolen from vehicle. Reported 18th August. 0058 18/08/2021
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Wawensmere Road, Wootton Wawen. Dark grey saloon seen to park on private driveway of house. Two males wearing balaclavas have then got out and approached the property. They were challenged and made off in their vehicle towards the Redditch direction. 4.10pm Monday 16th August. 0259 16/08/2021
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Malthouse Lane, Earlswood. Man seen in the lane taking photos of cars parked on driveways. He was challenged by a member of the public, but he denied taking any phots, before walking off and getting into a Black Mercedes and driving off. Registration number passed to police. 9.15am Friday 20th August. 0083 20/08/2021
- *Vehicle Crime. Poolhead Lane, Tanworth. Two men wearing balaclavas seen to enter private driveway and open the doors on a parked vehicle. The men have looked inside but nothing is believed stolen at this time. The men returned to the lane and got into a vehicle before driving off. 2.25am Tuesday 17th August. 0027 17/08/2021
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Langley Road, Claverdon. At least three males seen acting suspiciously around private premises. CCTV cameras at the location were then tampered with. 3.50am Friday 20th August. 0059 20/08/2021
- *Vehicle Crime. St Michaels Close, Claverdon. Theft of number plates from vehicle. Between 9th & 12th August. 0320 17/08/2021
- *Vehicle Crime. St Marks Close, Ullenhall. Front and rear number plate stolen from vehicle. Between 17th & 18th August. 0077 18/08/2021
- *Vehicle Crime X 2. Tithe Barn Lane, Hockley Heath. Rear number plate stolen from one car and a front number plate stolen from another car. Reported 18th August. 0079 18/08/2021
Welcome to Warwickshire Connected – Get connected with what is happening in your local area, keep up to date and get involved in shaping what goes on where you live or work. Warwickshire Connected is a free messaging service brought to you by Warwickshire Police where you decide when and how you hear about the issues that matter most to you, whether that be getting regular crime updates, the latest information on ongoing incidents and emergencies or learning more about what your local police are doing. This is also the place where you can get involved in helping to make your local area a safer place, tell us what police should be doing in your area, shape the initiatives that help to keep people and property safe and tell us what matters are causing your communities harm. Sign up here – https://www.warwickshireconnected.com/#SignUp
Make The Right Call – To help people contact the right service first time, there are a number of pages on our website which advise who the best agency is to speak to on issues including fly-tipping, noise complaints and parking, as well as reporting abuse on social media – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/police-forces/warwickshire-police/areas/warwickshire-police/campaigns/campaigns/2019/make-the-right-call/
You can also play our interactive game to give you an idea of the daily pressures on our control room and encourage our communities to #MakeTheRightCall The game uses examples of genuine 999 and 101 calls received by police which players must decide how to respond to against the clock. The options are to deploy officers, resolve over the phone, refer to a partner agency or take no action. Click her to play – https://warwickshirepolice.github.io/MakeTheRightCall/
Issues that are a police matter should be reported to us as soon as possible. Where there is a threat to life or an active crime in progress the 999 system can be used. Issues that are not an emergency can be reported to us on the 101 system or via our online reporting forms – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/ The quicker you tell us about an issue the quicker the incident can be reviewed and actioned appropriately. We do not monitor social media, especially local Facebook pages, so if you have been the victim of a crime or a witness of suspicious circumstances and anti-social behaviour, please contact us straight away.
ALCESTER POLICE NORTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Team email – Alcesternorth.email@example.com
Sgt 1685 David Ebbs David.Ebbs@warwickshire.pnn.police.uk
PC 1329 Steven Hope firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6273 Aadila Hussain – Aadila.email@example.com
PCSO 6330 Sanjay Singh – firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6350 Brooke Avery email@example.com
Alcester Police Office Phone Number – 01789 444816 (not to be used for emergencies or priority calls. Always report incidents on 101). Online reporting services are also available on our website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
Twitter – @AlcesterCops
Facebook – Alcester Police
Instagram – southwarwickshiresnts
Website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
We do not monitor our social media or the local Facebook pages, so please do not use them to report incidents or to pass on important information. Please call us on 101, 999 or use the online reporting forms as required.