Alcester Police North SNT. Latest Weekly Report. Sunday 21st February 2021
This is our latest weekly report and prompt to see if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns for the Alcester Police North SNT. Thank you to those that have contacted the Team this week. If you would like to be removed from this local email circulation list, please let me know asap.
For operational and privacy reasons not all the incidents that occur on the Alcester area are listed in this report. Please remember to report any anti-social behaviour, suspicious activity or crimes to us as soon as possible – this can be done via the 101 and 999 telephone numbers or if not an emergency via our online reporting forms that can be found on our website.
Incidents of a public interest from the last week:-
- *Vehicle Crime. Lords Lane, Studley. Ford Transit tipper works van stolen. Between 5.30pm 18th and 6.20am 19th February. 0028 19/02/2021
- *Theft. Haye Lane, Mappleborough Green. Gate broken and cattle trailer stolen. Between 14th and 19th February. 0068 19/02/2021
- *Theft. Shop, High Street, Henley. Man and woman have entered the shop and have stolen various items by way of shoplifting. 1 – Female, black, 40’s, 5’ 6” with short dark hair. 2 – Male, black, 6’ 2”, wearing a black coat and a grey hoodie. They left and got into a white four door car and drove off towards Hockley Heath. 3.10pm Wednesday 17th February. 0202 17/02/2021
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Castle Road, Henley. Males seen on driveway to house. CCTV camera then moved. Nothing believed damaged or stolen at the time. Reported 16th February. 0115 16/02/2021
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Liverage Close, Henley. Female has knocked on door to house to ask if they could use the toilet. They have then changed their story when refused and became quite insistent on wanting to go inside. Access was denied and the female eventually left the area in a small white car that was parked on the road outside. 6.50pm Monday 15th February. 0356 15/02/2021
- *Anti-Social Behaviour. Prince Harry Road, Henley. Group of youngsters in the road seen to throw a stone at house. No damage found at the time. 3.40pm Monday 15th February. 0250 15/02/2021
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Poolhead Lane, Earlswood. Vehicle seen acting suspiciously in the lane. Seem to be two adults and two children in the vehicle, but they were taking photos of the houses as they travelled past. Caller concerned regards their behaviour. Registration number passed to police. No offences disclosed at the time. 2.20pm Thursday 18th February. 0210 18/02/2021
- *Damage. Gate to field, Tanworth. Padlock forced off gate and access gained to land. Nothing found stolen at the time. Overnight 16th & 17th February. 0057 18/02/2021
If you have any questions regarding the above please contact us on the details below or via the Warwickshire Police website. If you would like to be removed from the Teams email circulation list – please let us know.
ALCESTER POLICE NORTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Team email – Alcesternorth.email@example.com
Sgt 1215 Stacey Naughton firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6273 Aadila Hussain – Aadila.email@example.com
PCSO 6330 Sanjay Singh – firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6350 Brooke Taylor email@example.com
Alcester Police Office Phone Number – 01789 444816 (not to be used for emergencies or priority calls. Always report incidents on 101). Online reporting services are also available on our website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
Twitter – @AlcesterCops
Facebook – Alcester Police
Instagram – southwarwickshiresnts
Website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
We do not monitor our social media pages, so please do not use them to report incidents or to pass on important information. Please call us on 101, 999 or use the online reporting forms as required.