Alcester Police North SNT. Latest Weekly Report. Sunday 29th November 2020
This is our latest weekly report and prompt to see if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns for the Alcester Police North SNT. Thank you to those that have contacted the Team this week. If you would like to be removed from this local email circulation list, please let me know asap.
For operational and privacy reasons not all the incidents that occur on the Alcester area are listed in this report. Please remember to report any anti-social behaviour, suspicious activity or crimes to us as soon as possible – this can be done via the 101 and 999 telephone numbers or if not an emergency via our online reporting forms that can be found on our website.
Incidents of a public interest from the last week:-
- *Theft. Shop, High Street, Studley. Items stolen by way of shoplifting. Offender challenged by staff but made off towards the co-op area. Described as a white male, scruffy looking, long brown hair, mid 20’s, wearing a jumper with hoodie, shorts, trainers and a black backpack. 10.20am Sunday 29th November. 0085 29/11/2020
- *Burglary Business. Farm premises, Morton Bagot. After hearing a bang coming from outbuildings, the area has been checked and damage had been found to a door. Entry not gained. Nothing believed stolen. 12.10am Wednesday 25th November. 0005 25/11/2020
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Mayswood Road, Wootton Wawen. Several males seen trying to get a Boxer van onto a trailer which being pulled by a silver pick up. A transit van was also parked nearby. When the males realised they were being watched they drove off at speed. No offences have been disclosed since the report was taken. 10.45am Wednesday 25th November. 0090 25/11/2020
- *Burglary. Wawensmere Road, Wootton Wawen. Entry has been made to house and an untidy search made. Between 11.30am and 1.50pm Tuesday 24th November. 0183 24/11/2020
- *Vehicle Crime. Brook End Drive, Henley. Front number plate on car unscrewed and stolen. Overnight 28th & 29th November. 0086 29/11/2020
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Meadow Road, Henley. People with torches seen on drive of house. No offences disclosed at the time. 1.40am Sunday 29th November. 0022 29/11/2020
- *Robbery. Shutt Lane, Earlswood. Offenders with knives have approached an occupant of the house and have demanded the keys for a vehicle parked on the drive. The keys were taken and a BMW was then stolen. Several offenders also left the scene in a red car, possibly a Ford, which was parked on the road outside the address. It is believed there were about five offenders, all wearing dark clothing, hoods and face coverings. 12.30pm Wednesday 25th November. 0132 25/11/2020. If you have any information regarding this crime, please contact the police on 101 or the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800555111
- *Vehicle Crime. Henley Road, Ullenhall. Front and rear number plates on car unscrewed and stolen. Overnight 26th & 27th November. 0069 27/11/2020
- *Vehicle Crime. St Marys Close, Ullenhall. Front and rear number plates on car unscrewed and stolen. Between 23rd & 24th November. 0058 24/11/2020
- *Vehicle Crime. Church Hill, Ullenhall. Stick on rear number plate removed and stolen. Between 23rd & 24th November. 0056 24/11/2020
- *Vehicle Crime. Aspley Heath Lane, Tanworth. Window of vehicle smashed. Nothing reported stolen at the time of the report. Between 25th & 26th November. 0053 27/11/2020
Vehicle Crime – There are a number of offences in the report this week relating to vehicles being entered and items stolen.
- Always lock your vehicle. Whether it’s in the garage, on the driveway of your house, unattended for a few seconds or in an isolated car park, lock it and activate any alarm system.
- Always remove valuable items from the vehicle. If this cannot be done the items must be removed from view and secured in a glove box or boot.
- Fit an alarm that will activate on movement in the vehicle. An alarm that can notify you in real time that there is a problem is extremely useful.
- Items such as tools and machinery that cannot be removed can be secured in lockers and security marked with high visibility paint etc.
- If available, park your vehicle in a location that is covered by CCTV, overlooked by houses or is in constant use.
- Use anti-theft screws and sticky pads for number plates. If you have a plate that is stolen, replace it with one that has a different design so it is distinguishable from the stolen plate.
- If you see or hear any suspicious activity around a car or car park, ring 101 to report straight away.
- For further advice visit – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/cp/crime-prevention/theft-from-a-vehicle/
If you have any questions regarding the above please contact us on the details below or via the Warwickshire Police website. If you would like to be removed from the Teams email circulation list – please let us know.
ALCESTER POLICE NORTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Team email – Alcesternorth.email@example.com
SGT 1284 Angus Eagles firstname.lastname@example.org
PC 427 Sue Blundell – Sue.email@example.com
PCSO 6273 Aadila Hussain – Aadila.firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6330 Sanjay Singh – email@example.com
PCSO 6350 Taylor Brooke firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6336 Mark Lucas email@example.com (Covers both North & South areas)
Alcester Police Office Phone Number – 01789 444816 (not to be used for emergencies or priority calls. Always report incidents on 101). Online reporting services are also available on our website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
Twitter – @AlcesterCops
Facebook – Alcester Police
Instagram – southwarwickshiresnts
Website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
We do not monitor our social media pages, so please do not use them to report incidents or to pass on important information. Please call us on 101, 999 or use the online reporting forms as required.