Alcester Police North SNT. Latest Weekly Report. Sunday 6th October 2019
This is our latest weekly report and prompt to see if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns for the Alcester Police North SNT. Thank you to those that have contacted the Team this week. If you would like to be removed from this email circulation list, please let me know asap. Please remember that not all incidents are put into this report.
Incidents of a public interest from the last week:-
- *Anti-Social Behaviour. Heart of England car park, Spernal. At least 50 small gas canisters found in the car park along with balloons and empty alcohol bottles. Reported 3rd October. 0171 03/10/2019
- *Vehicle Crime. Alcester Road, Studley. Both number plates stolen from car. Between 30th September & 1st October. 0105 01/10/2019
- *Vehicle Crime. Wootton Rise, Wootton Wawen. Both number plates stolen off car. Between 26th September and 2nd October. 0241 02/10/2019
- *Vehicle Crime. Stratford Road, Wootton Wawen. Trailer with John Dear lawnmower on stolen. A black Ford Ranger was seen in the area at the time. Between 11.30pm and 12pm Wednesday 2nd October. 0160 02/10/2019
- *Vehicle Crime. The Green, Tanworth. Secure Range Rover stolen. Taken without keys. A white van was seen to pull up at the location then the sound of glass being broken could be heard. The vehicles then drove off towards Redditch. 7.45pm Friday 4th October. 0431 04/10/2019
- *Vehicle Crime. Earlswood Common, Earlswood. Secure Jaguar stolen from drive. Taken without keys. 8pm Wednesday 2nd October. 0405 02/10/2019
- *Theft. Shop, Umberslade Road, Earlswood. Two men have entered the shop and have stolen meat and cheese valued at just over one hundred pounds by way of shoplifting. 8.35pm Monday 30th September. 0164 01/10/2019
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Malthouse Lane, Earlswood. Man from a Grey Van seen going to premises in the Lane. When spoken to by members of the public he gave two reasons for being there which including delivering a parcel and offering to tarmac a drive. The last three letters of the registration number was ‘LVG’. 9.20am Tuesday 1st October. 0120 01/10/2019
- *Burglary. Kington Lane, Claverdon. Outside containers broken into and items stolen including a transformer, saw and cash. Between 1st & 2nd October. 0055 02/10/2019
Latest Community Policing Priorities Poll Results – As we move towards a stand-alone website for Warwickshire Police, the latest Poll was created on Facebook. Thank you to everyone that took part. We had a very good response and the Poll was seen by over three thousand people. The next Poll will take place at the end of December. The three suggestions with the most Likes (Votes) were:-
- Studley. Patrols targeting Anti-Social Behaviour.
- Alcester North Area. Patrols near to schools to deter and to deal with inconsiderate parking.
- Henley. Patrols targeting Anti-Social Behaviour.
Mobile Police Surgeries – Members of the Team will be conducting more mobile police surgeries in the area. The details are shown below. Please come along and speak to a member of the Team. Leaflets on crime prevention etc will be available. The Team will be using the mobile police station that has a Green and Purple livery. If you cannot make a surgery but have a question for the Team, please contact them on 01789 444816 or email them on email@example.com
- Bearley. Wednesday 16th October. 2pm till 3pm. Village Hall Car Park.
- Langley. Wednesday 16th October. 3.30pm till 4pm. Old Post Office.
- Ullenhall. Thursday 17th October. 2pm till 3pm. Village Hall Car Park.
- Mappleborough Green. Thursday 17th October. 3.30pm till 4.30pm. Studley Garden Store car park.
- Coughton. Tuesday 22nd October. 2pm till 3pm. Alcester Road, Coughton.
- Sambourne. Tuesday 22nd October. 3.30pm till 4.30pm. Whitemoor Lane.
- Earlswood. Wednesday 23rd October. 2pm till 3pm. Malthouse Lane.
If you have any questions regarding the above please contact us on the details below or via the Warwickshire Police website. If you would like to be removed from the Teams email circulation list – please let us know.
ALCESTER POLICE NORTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM