Alcester Police North SNT. Latest Weekly Report. Sunday 29th August 2021
This is our latest weekly report and prompt to see if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns for the Alcester Police North SNT. Thank you to those that have contacted the Team this week. If you would like to be removed from this local email circulation list, please let me know asap.
For operational and privacy reasons not all the incidents that occur on the Alcester area are listed in this report. Please remember to report any anti-social behaviour, suspicious activity or crimes to us as soon as possible – this can be done via the 101 and 999 telephone numbers or if not an emergency via our online reporting forms that can be found on our website.
Incidents of a public interest from the last week:-
- *Attempt Theft of Vehicle. Crooks Lane, Studley. Caller has heard a car horn sound in the lane and while checking and seen a Land Rover abandoned on the road. People have then been seen to run to a Silver estate car, possibly an Audi which then made off. The ignition of the Land Rover had been tampered with. 4.25am Tuesday 24th August. 0040 24/08/2021
- *Burglary Business. Store, Studley. Man has leant over the counter of the store and has also entered an private area of the premises. He was challenged by a member of staff and left. He is described as a black male, 50’s, average build, 5’ 4” using a crutch, wearing glasses, blue jeans and a black puffa jacket. He left the store and got into a VW Golf and drove off in the direction of Alcester. Around 6.30pm Monday 23rd August. 0371 23/08/2021
- *Burglary Business. Store, Studley. Man has entered a private area of the store while it was open and has stolen a wallet containing bank cards which were then used. Intel from the area suggest that the offender was a Black Male, wearing a black jacket and baseball cap. 6.30pm Monday 23rd August. 0109 24/08/2021
- *Burglary. Spernal Lane, Spernal. Offender(s) have tried to gain entry to garage and house. A padlock has been broken in the process. Nothing believed to be stolen at the time of the report. Intel from the area suggest that there were three offenders and the offence occurred at 3.45am Tuesday 24th August. 0058 24/08/2021
- *Vehicle Crime. Wawensmere Road, Wootton Wawen. Window smashed on secure vehicle and items stolen including purse and mobile phone. Reported 23rd August. 0167 23/08/2021
- *Burglary. Rams Hill Lane, Ullenhall. Property under renovation entered and various items stolen including a shower system, 25 radiators and numerous tools. Between 3pm and 7.15pm Tuesday 24th August. 0350 24/08/2021
- *Theft. Farm premises, Umberslade, Hockley Heath. Expensive GPSystem stolen from tractor. Overnight 23rd & 24th August. 0059 24/08/2021
Welcome to Warwickshire Connected – Get connected with what is happening in your local area, keep up to date and get involved in shaping what goes on where you live or work. Warwickshire Connected is a free messaging service brought to you by Warwickshire Police where you decide when and how you hear about the issues that matter most to you, whether that be getting regular crime updates, the latest information on ongoing incidents and emergencies or learning more about what your local police are doing. This is also the place where you can get involved in helping to make your local area a safer place, tell us what police should be doing in your area, shape the initiatives that help to keep people and property safe and tell us what matters are causing your communities harm. Sign up here – https://www.warwickshireconnected.com/#SignUp
Make The Right Call – To help people contact the right service first time, there are a number of pages on our website which advise who the best agency is to speak to on issues including fly-tipping, noise complaints and parking, as well as reporting abuse on social media – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/police-forces/warwickshire-police/areas/warwickshire-police/campaigns/campaigns/2019/make-the-right-call/
You can also play our interactive game to give you an idea of the daily pressures on our control room and encourage our communities to #MakeTheRightCall The game uses examples of genuine 999 and 101 calls received by police which players must decide how to respond to against the clock. The options are to deploy officers, resolve over the phone, refer to a partner agency or take no action. Click her to play – https://warwickshirepolice.github.io/MakeTheRightCall/
Issues that are a police matter should be reported to us as soon as possible. Where there is a threat to life or an active crime in progress the 999 system can be used. Issues that are not an emergency can be reported to us on the 101 system or via our online reporting forms – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/ The quicker you tell us about an issue the quicker the incident can be reviewed and actioned appropriately. We do not monitor social media, especially local Facebook pages, so if you have been the victim of a crime or a witness of suspicious circumstances and anti-social behaviour, please contact us straight away.
ALCESTER POLICE NORTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Team email – Alcesternorth.email@example.com
Sgt 1685 David Ebbs David.Ebbs@warwickshire.pnn.police.uk
PC 1329 Steven Hope firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6273 Aadila Hussain – Aadila.email@example.com
PCSO 6330 Sanjay Singh – firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6350 Brooke Avery email@example.com
Alcester Police Office Phone Number – 01789 444816 (not to be used for emergencies or priority calls. Always report incidents on 101). Online reporting services are also available on our website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
Twitter – @AlcesterCops
Facebook – Alcester Police
Instagram – southwarwickshiresnts
Website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
We do not monitor our social media or the local Facebook pages, so please do not use them to report incidents or to pass on important information. Please call us on 101, 999 or use the online reporting forms as required.