This is our latest weekly report and prompt to see if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns for the Alcester Police North SNT. Thank you to those that have contacted the team this week. If you need to be removed from this email circulation list, please let me know asap.
Incidents of a public interest from the last week-
- Damage. Toms Town Lane, Studley. Stone thrown through window of car. Overnight 6th & 7th December. 0128 07/12/2019
- Burglary Business. Farm premises, Studley. Offenders have gone onto private land, moved a tractor and then have stolen a Red Honda Foreman Quadbike, along with various power tools. Overnight 3rd & 4th December. 0059 04/12/2019
- Attempt Theft, Business, Pool Road, Studley. Male caught trying to take items from property. On police arrival three males in total were stopped and identified as being involved. All dealt with by ‘Restorative Justice’. 5.50pm Monday 2nd December. 0384 02/12/2019
- Suspicious Circumstances. Stratford Road, Wootton Wawen. Two people seen on driveway to house, both wearing hoodies and balaclavas. Area search made by police. No offences disclosed. 2.40am Friday 6th December. 0038 06/12/2019
- Arson with Intent. Prince Harry Road, Henley. Firework put through letterbox of house while occupants inside. Fire damage caused to hall. About 8pm Saturday 7th December. 0366 07/12/2019 . Anybody in the area that saw this incident, saw anything suspicious in the area or has information on who the offender(s) may be, are asked to contact the police on 101 quoting the incident number. Anonymous information can be passed to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800555111 or on their website.
- Suspicious Circumstances. Littleworth, Henley. Male in van seen acting suspiciously in the area. May have been using a device that could activate the central locking on nearby vehicles. Dark Transit Connect Van with a registration number ending in VOH. Full details passed to police. 7pm Wednesday 4th December. 0363 04/12/2019
- Suspicious Circumstances. Barley Close, Henley. Male seen in the area acting suspiciously. Seen to be looking at properties and for a short time went behind bushes. Described as a male, 5′ 6″, wearing walking gear and rucksack. No offences disclosed at the time. 11am Wednesday 4th December. 0124 04/12/2019
- Burglary Residential. Camp Lane, Henley. Male has entered property via rear access and has left by the front door. Taking with them a parcel that had just been delivered. 12.15pm Tuesday 3rd December. 0182 03/12/2019 A Grey Nissan Nivara pick up was seen in the area at the time. This was also spotted by other members of the public in the vicinity.
- Suspicious Circumstances. Malthouse Lane, Earlswood. Male seen in dark coloured vehicle acting suspiciously. Was seen to put on and take off a balaclava. Vehicle details passed to police. No offences disclosed. 3.50pm Saturday 7th December. 0255 07/12/2019
- Burglary Residential. Earlswood Common, Earlswood. Secure garden shed broken into and items stolen including two Robin Strimmer’s and a Tracmaster Rotavator. Reported 5th December. 0082 05/08/2019
- Burglary Residential. Arden Leys, Tanworth. Window forced and smashed by offender(s) in order to gain entry. Untidy search of premises made. Unknown if anything stolen at the time of the report. Between 6am and 8pm Sunday 1st December. 0419 01/12/2019
Crime prevention advice – Nobody thinks they’ll be a victim of crime until, of course, it happens. But if you’re clued in to the criminals’ tricks and tactics you can stay one step ahead. Browse our pages below for first-hand knowledge, industry best practices and practical crime prevention advice from officers and specialist teams all across the police. https://www.warwickshire.polic
Neighbourhood Watch – We have several NHW schemes around the area. To find out more about the Neighbourhood Watch and how you can set up or join a local scheme, please visit – https://www.ourwatch.org.uk/
If you have any questions regarding the above please contact us on the details below or via the Warwickshire Police website. If you would like to be removed from the Teams email circulation list – please let us know.
ALCESTER POLICE NORTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Team email – Alcesternorth.snt@warwickshire
SGT 1284 Angus Eagles firstname.lastname@example.org.
PC 427 Sue Blundell – Sue.email@example.com.
PCSO 6273 Aadila Hussain – Aadila.firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6330 Sanjay Singh – sanjay.singh@warwickshire.
PCSO 6350 Taylor Brooke email@example.com
PCSO 6336 Mark Lucas – firstname.lastname@example.org
Alcester Police Office Phone Number – 01789 444816 (not to be used for emergencies or priority calls. Always report incidents on 101)
Twitter – @AlcesterCops
Facebook – Alcester Police
Instagram – southwarwickshiresnts
Website – https://www.warwickshire.poli